SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new spark 3/14/14. How long does it take to come in?

I own a 1992 seadoo sp and a 1987 kawasaki 440 standup. So I know a small amount about pwc but still learning and looking forward to my new spark.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I didn't even realize that Alabama had any water in it. LOL.

Where do you do most of your water sports? A lake?

I think the only person who can tell you accurately when to expect your Spark is your dealer.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys glad to be on here. I've been riding about 12 years but only owed mine for 4 years. They were handed down from my uncle. I ride mostly in lakes but rivers are good here too. I plan to take the new spark to gulf shores AL sometimes. The dealership I'm having to deal with can't give me a good answer and they charged about $400 more than other places. I'm to the point of taking the little I have paid so far and moving to another dealer

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks guys glad to be on here. I've been riding about 12 years but only owed mine for 4 years. They were handed down from my uncle. I ride mostly in lakes but rivers are good here too. I plan to take the new spark to gulf shores AL sometimes. The dealership I'm having to deal with can't give me a good answer and they charged about $400 more than other places. I'm to the point of taking the little I have paid so far and moving to another dealer
rivers you say, hows the fishing? Ever consider Sea Doo fishing :D

welcoem to the boards, glad to have ya :D:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fishing is great but bass boats are the way to go. I couldn't imagine trying to fish off a seadoo but then again I've only owned the old school none stable seadoo. It's hard enough to balance sitting still it would be impossible to fish.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Fishing is great but bass boats are the way to go. I couldn't imagine trying to fish off a seadoo but then again I've only owned the old school none stable seadoo. It's hard enough to balance sitting still it would be impossible to fish.
hehehh, I've been out a few times in a Kayak... I figure Sea Doo fishing would be similar, just cast out infront to minimize rock... You can get into some pretty tight and shadey areas with the yak so i figure the sled would be similar...

·
Registered
289 Posts
I hope it works out for you with your dealer. They sound like they really aren't giving you the best customer service. Would you not be able to get a refund at this point? You must be getting impatient. I imagine that it is warm enough to use the Spark in Alabama at this point. Everyday you don't have your Spark is a day you're not having fun out on the water.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My dealer in Winnipeg ( 500 miles west) hasn't got a definite date for my 3 up. But they have my wife's 2 up there already, they don't even have a serial number so it hasn't been built yet but the rivers are just thawing now so their really is no hurry anyway. Would be nice to drool on them though!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I ended up getting a refund from the dealer. I went today about 100 miles to another dealer where customer service was much better and picked up my new 3up. Took it out for about an hour and its a blast ready to get it good and broke in so I can ride hard.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I got 2x 2ups that I take delivery of this friday. Had to go outstate to get them as well. I was working with one dealer who was charging a $300 per ski setup fee, and he only had a 2up and a 3up, I wanted 2x 2up 60hp, luckily I found a dealer that had both I wanted in the black/grey. He also had a bubble gum one, but I passed on it. LOL

The dealer I purchased from also had the trailer for 250 less.

Paid about 11.5 for 2 skis and double trailer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems like a pretty good deal. I would say shop around dealers for anyone planing to buy. Some will try to rip you off more than others. I wanted a 2up but the wife wanted the 3rd seat so I plan to remove the 3up boarding platform. This way we both win hahaha.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well I ended up getting a refund from the dealer. I went today about 100 miles to another dealer where customer service was much better and picked up my new 3up. Took it out for about an hour and its a blast ready to get it good and broke in so I can ride hard.
Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts