SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

first time on any jet ski forum. Riding jet skis for about 10 years and solo for about 4. Just bought my spark about two weeks ago and couldn't be happier with it.

I used to race downhill mountain bikes so looking to do a couple mods, a couple being handlebars, seat cover, impeller and exhaust. Nothing to void the warranty.

Looking forward to contributing all I can!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remember me?

Adrian!

I met you out on the spit about two months ago now. I was with two of my friends (3 of us). I was on a yamaha FX160 waverunner at the time and remember speaking to you about the spark!

Here you go... now I have one haha.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Adrian!

I met you out on the spit about two months ago now. I was with two of my friends (3 of us). I was on a yamaha FX160 waverunner at the time and remember speaking to you about the spark!

Here you go... now I have one haha.

Yes I remember that day we all had a good time.

So have a spark now ?? once you get use to it like a dirt bike on water then you will have fun times.

Are you on facebook (Adrian Canham) message me so I can contact you

this Sunday we should have 5 sparks out in the waves if you can make it will be 6 jumping sparks.

As we get very high so keep your distances to be safe first to see gives right away.
Look forward to a ride together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.