SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the market for a new sea doo and I just found out about the spark, came across this forum with a simple google search, now im here!

·
Registered
337 Posts
for me it has to be the H/O Spark, how about you? which spark model are you planning to get?
why does it have to be the HO, are you going 3 up? ehehhhhh...

Im going 2, not sure i need 90 horsepower between my legs, my bike already tries hard enough to kill me not sure I need my sea doo to do the same ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello glad to be part of the forum

Hi All:

I am new to the Jet ski world. I rode a friend's GTX 155 last summer and fell in love except did not want to drop $13K on a new Jet ski. I also did not want to buy a used one and take on someone else's problems. While doing some research I stumbled upon the Spark. I went shopping today. I live in Brockton, MA but I will be up on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH to use my Jet ski.

I have a few questions for you folks.

Will the Spark be ok on a big lake with a lot of week end chop?

Is $8,300 a fair price for a 3-up Spark with the 90 hp engine, IBr, Conv Package, Cover, and trailer? Color - Orange Crush I like that color because it looks like the Harley Orange a little.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry aka binarym

·
Registered
430 Posts
What do you mean by week end chop?

The Spark is a fair price in general

I would not pay over MSRP though.

You made a good choice on the Spark - its a great choice and its affordable.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think some people might not have an option to not pay over MSRP depending on their location and how close other dealers are

·
Registered
4 Posts
Week end chop

What do you mean by week end chop?

The Spark is a fair price in general

I would not pay over MSRP though.

You made a good choice on the Spark - its a great choice and its affordable.

What I mean by that is during the weekends up at the lake there is increased boat traffic causing more of a chop on the lake anywhere where from one to three feet waves and in parts of the lake one are in particular known as the "broads" there can be 4 to 6 foot swells making for an interesting ride even in the biggest of boats.

I am not paying over MSRP the extra money comes from the cover, iBR option, and trailer.

·
Registered
430 Posts
ahhhh right. I love riding on those waves :) though it seems like the kayakers/canoers not so much.

post up some photos when you get them?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts