SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am Bryan and I manage a company called STIFFIE Brand. The company manufactures marine grade registration number and lettering kits and has been around since 1992.

As for the 2014 Sea-Doo SPARK, I seem to be a little bit late to the party. When I first learned about this new model I was a bit skeptical about it and I did not think it would sell. I was obviously wrong. After everything I read about the new model previously as well as on this forum I now plan to buy one before the summer is up.

I currently own two Honda Aquatrax F-12x but they are 2007 models so it is time to at least add a new watercraft as my family continues to expand in numbers. I have always wanted to own a Sea-Doo model but the deal I received on the new Honda's was to good to pass up at the time. Prior to that I have owned various models of Kawasaki Jet Skis since around 1997.

I am interested to hear from anyone about how well you enjoy the SPARK and it's performance as an entry level ski. In addition, I am looking for a current owner to test our STIFFIE Brand marine registration number decal kits which are formulated to adhere to the LSE plastic of the SPARK. If you own a SPARK and are willing to test our product as well as provide subsequent feedback on how our product performs then I am willing to send a limited number of end users our SS model decal registration kit for free.

Thanks for reading-

Bryan

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello. I am Bryan and I manage a company called STIFFIE Brand. The company manufactures marine grade registration number and lettering kits and has been around since 1992.

As for the 2014 Sea-Doo SPARK, I seem to be a little bit late to the party. When I first learned about this new model I was a bit skeptical about it and I did not think it would sell. I was obviously wrong. After everything I read about the new model previously as well as on this forum I now plan to buy one before the summer is up.

I currently own two Honda Aquatrax F-12x but they are 2007 models so it is time to at least add a new watercraft as my family continues to expand in numbers. I have always wanted to own a Sea-Doo model but the deal I received on the new Honda's was to good to pass up at the time. Prior to that I have owned various models of Kawasaki Jet Skis since around 1997.

I am interested to hear from anyone about how well you enjoy the SPARK and it's performance as an entry level ski. In addition, I am looking for a current owner to test our STIFFIE Brand marine registration number decal kits which are formulated to adhere to the LSE plastic of the SPARK. If you own a SPARK and are willing to test our product as well as provide subsequent feedback on how our product performs then I am willing to send a limited number of end users our SS model decal registration kit for free.

Thanks for reading-

Bryan

I'll be a guinea pig for some reg numbers. The ones from my dealer are sticking fine but I'm not a fan of the font they used.

·
Registered
337 Posts
welcome aboard, might we be in for special Team Sparkler discounts or group buys :D;) You might even want to get in touch with the admin and see about becoming a vendor :D

glad to have ya!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'd be in for a set (or 2 if you're feeling generous, I have 2 sparks). Let me know what i need to do. I'd like to move mine from the orange part down to the black.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok great. I just need you to send me a private message with your name, address and email and I can send you out a set of numbers. Please confirm that you own a Sea Doo SPARK as well!

My direct email contact is [email protected]

Thanks-

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
The seadoo numbers stick fine but are super ugly. My NYS registration is starting to peel and it's gotta last to 2017!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts