SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Tried my neighbors V1. The neighbor was telling my 70 year old dad to jump on because there was no way he would fall off. Coming from the stand up world that didn't sound like a ton of fun. I decided on the Spark. I bought an EZ Port Max 2i (wow dont ever want to install one of those again). After my first weekend riding....WOW....what a blast! We ended up in the river and get wet, that's what I love.

Thanks for the awesome info to all posters, I did many hours of research here. Since I dont have ibr or reverse I got one of those retractable paddles. I cut the motor 10 feet from the dock and paddle the rest of the way. I love how the Spark is so light, I just pull it up on the dock with engine off with line.

Question, I bought one of those poppy covers (great cover). I wash it off, spray engine with fluid film, and flush. Do you guys think I need to cover it during the summer on the dock?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Tried my neighbors V1. The neighbor was telling my 70 year old dad to jump on because there was no way he would fall off. Coming from the stand up world that didn't sound like a ton of fun. I decided on the Spark. I bought an EZ Port Max 2i (wow dont ever want to install one of those again). After my first weekend riding....WOW....what a blast! We ended up in the river and get wet, that's what I love.

Thanks for the awesome info to all posters, I did many hours of research here. Since I dont have ibr or reverse I got one of those retractable paddles. I cut the motor 10 feet from the dock and paddle the rest of the way. I love how the Spark is so light, I just pull it up on the dock with engine off with line.

Question, I bought one of those poppy covers (great cover). I wash it off, spray engine with fluid film, and flush. Do you guys think I need to cover it during the summer on the dock?
yes you would want to to avoid discoloring due to the heavy uv rays.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK after 15 hours I got to say I am really enjoying the Spark, I think it is great value. I wish it had a little more horsepower for 55 mph top end I get about 48 mph out of mine and I weigh 200 pounds. Overall I think designed very well but my one gripe which should have been a no brainier.....the size of the glove box. I carry my galaxy so I can call seatow etc if needed and have a water bag the phone barely fits in and if I had another inch I could put it in the glove box. Seems you make that glove box with smart phone as the number one reason!

·
Registered
87 Posts
OK after 15 hours I got to say I am really enjoying the Spark, I think it is great value. I wish it had a little more horsepower for 55 mph top end I get about 48 mph out of mine and I weigh 200 pounds. Overall I think designed very well but my one gripe which should have been a no brainier.....the size of the glove box. I carry my galaxy so I can call seatow etc if needed and have a water bag the phone barely fits in and if I had another inch I could put it in the glove box. Seems you make that glove box with smart phone as the number one reason!

I agree with you we are enjoying our spark we have put 22 hours on it so far this summer. I broke down and bought the storage bin for my phone.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152090967613?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
They shipped it fast and packed it well. first time buying from them so I was glad the sale went well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Congrats!
Post a picture of your new lift here.
http://www.seadoospark.org/forum/89-sea-doo-spark-general-discussion/14250-i-installed-float-air-jet-ski-lift-my-spark.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.