SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

New Owner in ND

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  seaking 
#1 ·
Just got a call from my dealer that my Sparks have arrived. Bought 1 Licorice and 1 Orange Crush. Both 3 Seaters with the IBR. Got a trailer as well. Looking forward to picking them up next week. First time owning PWC's.

Can these things pull a tube?

Thank you

#5 ·
Just picked up my Sparks yesterday. NOT impressed with my salesman at the dealership. Thought he would give me a crash course as to the do's and dont's of owning a PWC but he pretty much just showed me how to start them and where the owners manual is located. Told me to break them in for 10 hours before going full throttle. Is that acurate?

Also, as I indicated, I purchased two 3ups. When I got them home I was looking at them more closely and noticed that the Licorice one was shorter than the other. It was a 2up even though I paid for to 3ups. Called him back and he had no idea what I was talking about. Verified the serial numbers and they matched what was on the invoice and machine. He told me he is not sure what happened and is not sure when a 3up Licorice will be available. Wants me to bring them both back and wait.

Frustrating! Worried that they won't be getting more in.

Bought two of them for the wife, family and friends. I have attahced a pic. WIll keep you posted.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.