SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Soon to be new Spark owner here. Picking up my new 3up Orange Crush spark on Monday!! :D I've been riding on pwc's for a while now, so I'm now terribly new to them, however this is the first pwc that I've actually owned...

Already planning on installing a bilge pump, manual reverse and doing an oil change after the 5-10 hour break in. Already pieced together a Menards DIY flush kit for $8...is it strange that I'm planning on mods/purchases before I even own the pwc?? Would like to tune it as well as upgrade some misc performance parts as well.

On a side note I also own a heavily modified 2012 Jeep Wrangler and am an active member and contributer to Project-jk.com and Wayalife.com. Any other jeepers here? Would love to see some pics of your rigs, especially while towing your spark!

My only concern with picking up a Spark is with towing a tube with 2 people on it...I've seen the videos with 1 person and they look great, however I haven't seen one with 2 people on a tube. Anyone have any experience with this?

My rig:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts