SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Wonding if anyone has had this problem I'm running into.

I have 5 hours on my 2022 Trixx. Great machine, but it keeps stalling on me.
Mostly when I'm backing it off the trailer into the lake. It stalls when I let off the throttle. Even if I allow it to warm up some before I try and move it. It starts right up and runs fine until i throttle up and let off it will die again.

Usual its better after 15-20 minutes then it will stall again out of the blue.

I've checked my battery cables, nice and tight.

The dealership cant find a problem, its not setting a code.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Codes are usually the first step in troubleshooting. What else has the dealer checked? It sounds like a fuel supply issue, so I'm thinking fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump; maybe bad fuel/water in fuel. Which dealer are you working with? Has the unit experienced any unusual events, like crashed, damaged, or capsized for more than 5 minutes? I assume they checked for leaks or fuel vapors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.
The dealership has found no codes.
Having only 5 hours on it , I beleive I have only used 2 tanks of fuel. Both were from different service stations. The machine hasn't been crashed or capsized. The dealer is in Yarmouth Nova Scotia Canada. I even added some Seafoam cleaner with the last tank to see if that would solve the problem.

They opened a case file with BRP. The head tech said they have seen this a couple of times and I should start using a lower grade fuel... which I found odd
he said that should help.

They had the cover off to winterize it so they should have found any fuel leaks .

I was hoping this was more of a common compliant with a easy fix

1 - 3 of 3 Posts