SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey how's it going, just signed up but been reading everyone's posts seems like good site to join. got a question tho, my first pwc so sorry if its dumb. on the rear beside the pump you have the two clear tubes one with a plug right side the other open on left side. I know in manual left one for flushing exhaust, I cant find what the right one is for? I have looked at the parts catalog and looks like it runs into same component as the other one from what I can tell... thanks for any advice! and I have only had it out once so far and its AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
As I don't own a Spark as yet, i won't be able to answer this but hopefully someone else here can

·
Registered
125 Posts
The closed one on the right is a drain plug. There is also a center hose that is a siphon bildge pump. The left one is the flush port.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I bought the spark black 2 up. First pwc, been on water one time with it so far all little cold here but couldn't resist lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks! I bought the spark black 2 up. First pwc, been on water one time with it so far all little cold here but couldn't resist lol

I wear a wetsuit, was riding even through the winter season! Wetsuit definitely helps with the cold temperatures and windchill factor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts