SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to Forum lULWORTH COVE DORSET

Hi all, soon to be a Spark owner! Cannot wait, prob going to stick a deposit on the 2015 model as soon as it's released! Anyone based near Dorset, UK?

Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all, soon to be a Spark owner! Cannot wait, prob going to stick a deposit on the 2015 model as soon as it's released! Anyone based near Dorset, UK?

Mike
Hi Mike, good to here you are going for a Spark.
I brought mine from from Emily at Offshore Performance Poole in April this year and it is brilliant. Never owned a ski before and I love it.

I live near Oxford but go down to Mudeford regularly...easy to launch from there and only £8 launch fee.

Which Spark do you have in mind ?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
@cat10, how was your experience at Offshore Performance when you had bought your Spark?

Is your Spark stock or have you added accessories and modifications to it already?

·
Registered
39 Posts
@cat10, how was your experience at Offshore Performance when you had bought your Spark?

Is your Spark stock or have you added accessories and modifications to it already?
Hiya, Offshore Performance were fine...main Seadoo dealers so no problems.

I got my 2up 90ho no IBR on a trailer for £6200. Have only added a front storage bin. No mods to the engine as I am happy with the 90ho performance and to be honest new impellers,intake grates etc cost a lot of money for not a lot of gain by the look of it.

The ski hasn't missed a beat in 20 hrs.....been racing around Lagoona park Reading ,sea fishing at the Needles , wave jumping and generally have a real crack on it this summer.

Other pluses, it's really easy to launch, excellent on fuel and virtually maintain ace free.

Only real negative, it is not a two person ski had my son on the back and it was crap....very unstable.....

Anyway.....are you thinking of getting one from Offshore?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Glad to hear that. I actually don't live anywhere near Offshore, but I do have cousins of mine I visit that don't live too far from it, and they're also into skii's. Who knows, i might one day stop by them when i'm in the south

1 - 13 of 13 Posts