SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2014 with 14 hours, it was a good deal so I jumped on it. Even though it was kind of a rough ride on a city lake. Anyone else using these at the Ozarks? That's where we'll be most of the time so I'm hoping it will hold up. Even though we aren't in the part of the lake with huge boats, it still gets choppy though where we are. I think it could be fun doing low speed stuff, probably have to get out early to do high speed stuff.

Anyway, test drove it, got it home and knocked the dust off it. Going to take it down next weekend, if we like going to get a 3up HO to go on the unoccupied place on the double trailer I got.

Will be a lot of fun and can't wait to really get it out there and make it ours!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congratulations on the Spark! I absolutely love mine (2051, Pineapple, 2up, HO, IBR, VTS, Convenience Package).
I've found mine to be quite durable wave jumping and I know that many others have taken their Sparks to rough water to play. There are plenty of videos of people getting great air on a Spark.

Just make sure the handlebars have been replaced under the recall. The 2014 pre-recall handlebars could break under extreme stress.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts