SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the ski world and have been looking into the sparks as my first ski I want something I can have fun on jump waves and just play on mainly and thought this ski was perfect

Until I started reading all the posts about the issues there having with the hulls and handlebars do y'all recommend this ski or should I stay away from it and get a older 2 stroke?

Just don't wanna buy something I'm gonna have nothing but issues with and btw I race motocross and have rode for years so I would be a little rough on it more than likely haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
You only hear about the issues. I honestly could not be happier with my decision to buy the HO 3UP Spark. My one buddy that got off of it, said, "so this is what a jet ski is supposed to deal like!" Went on to say he will never want to rent a jet ski on vacation again after feeling how nimble this unit is compared to a family jet ski. Ha

Honestly, you will love it and it is great on gas. I drove roughly 45 miles on 3 gallons of gas the first time out!

Let us know what you decide to do.

Ryan

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got a spark 3 up and I rode it hard today no problems. I'm also 6'1" 260lbs. Defiantly go with the spark you will not have more fun!

·
Registered
247 Posts
The Spark is the Motocross bike of the water!~ If you buy a Larger Tug Boat you will Not be Happy! IMHO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts