SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am a very newbie in this forum. My name is Jack Frank from the USA. I want to learn something more about this forum and continued the discussion.
Thanks0:):)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What kind of safety and accessories do we want to need when we are on a sea spark or a motorcycle?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the first time riders of the spark, when they are riding on a spark on the sea, there have a chance of fall into the sea and get water into the ear. So how can we avoid this? A riding earplug is not the best alternative for this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
For the first time riders of the spark, when they are riding on a spark on the sea, there have a chance of fall into the sea and get water into the ear. So how can we avoid this? A riding earplug is not the best alternative for this.
My neighbor had this issue. He used a clear plastic dry-cleaning bag over his head with some duct tape around the bottom. Allowed for good visibility and kept his ears dry. He only tried it once.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My neighbor had this issue. He used a clear plastic dry-cleaning bag over his head with some duct tape around the bottom. Allowed for good visibility and kept his ears dry. He only tried it once.
This is one of the best alternatives of that's. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts