SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife found a girl friend and left. I didn't pay attention the spark was only registered in her name wasn't worried about it at the time. Got home from work the first thing I noticed was the spark is missing because her transformer girlfriend and her took it along with other stuff. Fuckin bitch aaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Had to vent sorry. Lawyer says nothing much I can do about it since its only in her name. Good thing I didn't buy and install the exhuast or tune and things I wanted. Well I guess I will save up and get a RPX 260 (like I always wanted) or another spark next spring/summer!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
2 Lesbians vs 1 dude is a far fight in my book!

LanceM
Maybe if one wasn't a manipulative bitch. I always thought it would be fun but now that this has happened cheating is cheating if she has a bf or gf. I was ok when she told me one night "after you passed out I kissed her" I thought its ok everyone wants to experiment and everyone was drunk **** happens but I didn't think it would end up this way. Dam Transformers lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
The wife found a girl friend and left. I didn't pay attention the spark was only registered in her name wasn't worried about it at the time. Got home from work the first thing I noticed was the spark is missing because her transformer girlfriend and her took it along with other stuff. Fuckin bitch aaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Had to vent sorry. Lawyer says nothing much I can do about it since its only in her name. Good thing I didn't buy and install the exhuast or tune and things I wanted. Well I guess I will save up and get a RPX 260 (like I always wanted) or another spark next spring/summer!
Did you pay for the full amount or even partial amount of this Spark? If so, and if you have a record of transaction, ie, credit card bill, you should have no problem legally getting your portion back from her.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you pay for the full amount or even partial amount of this Spark? If so, and if you have a record of transaction, ie, credit card bill, you should have no problem legally getting your portion back from her.

I was going down every month making the payment but its under her name at the bank/credit union. How do I get a portion of the spark back!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Do any of these payment receipts have your name on them? Anyone can make a payment on anyone's debt and have the payment receipt made out to the person making payment.
If you just used cash and didn't get a receipt for that payment with your name on it then there isn't much you can do. It would then just be your word against hers.
I know many people who've been through this type of scenario and you MUST always leave a paper trail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.