SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I know the end of the season is among us but looking for riders in the area. My spark is trailered so I go fr place to place. Let me know if you want to ride.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Have you been able to hook up with any Spark owners yet?

What type of vehicle and trailer are you using to haul your spark?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope that you find some people to ride with before the end of the season. Is this your first watercraft, or are you experienced on PWCs at this point?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually been on the forum a while. First PWC but have had it all summer. Fairly experienced. Been riding for a while but first one I've owned. I've got a shorelandr trailer that works fine and just bought a Honda Pilot. Was using an Xterra to haul. Haven't had any problems with either.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great to have you on the forum. Hopefully you'll get to ride around a few more times before the end of the season. Post a few pictures of your Spark if you get the chance.

Cheers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll definitely meet up with ya sometime. I'm in Milwaukee (ish) area and go out whenever I'm not on base. I usually stick to inland lakes as Lake Michigan is full of rather unpleasant things that would take a toll on our wear rings, lol.

Look forward to tearing up the lakes with ya dude!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll definitely meet up with ya sometime. I'm in Milwaukee (ish) area and go out whenever I'm not on base. I usually stick to inland lakes as Lake Michigan is full of rather unpleasant things that would take a toll on our wear rings, lol.

Look forward to tearing up the lakes with ya dude!
Sounds good. Was out at lake geneva today. Perfect day for it. Where do you usually go?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds good. Was out at lake geneva today. Perfect day for it. Where do you usually go?
I hear Geneva is really nice, although I've never been out there! I'm usually out on Lake Beulah since it's the nicest lake in the vicinity of where I live. Great lake with great people and a couple fine establishments do have a brew and a bite to eat.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hear Geneva is really nice, although I've never been out there! I'm usually out on Lake Beulah since it's the nicest lake in the vicinity of where I live. Great lake with great people and a couple fine establishments do have a brew and a bite to eat.
I love beulah. My family had a weekend place on it when I was a kid. Prettying grew up on that lake.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love beulah. My family had a weekend place on it when I was a kid. Prettying grew up on that lake.
I'm jelly! It's definately a beautiful place with great people and one incredible view of the sunset. While there are closer lakes to me, this is my usual hang out with the Spark given the size and cleanliness :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm jelly! It's definately a beautiful place with great people and one incredible view of the sunset. While there are closer lakes to me, this is my usual hang out with the Spark given the size and cleanliness :cool:
I'll send you a private message and we'll figure something out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am a new member in the Milwaukee area, Haven't picked up my Spark yet - still in storage at the Dealer. The dealer told me to give him two weeks notice to get it ready for me, I am thinking that could be this week...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just picked mine up from Don and Roy's. Can't wait to drop it in, may brave the weather this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was out on Pewaukee today for a couple of hours, it was 48deg! But awesome. My machine had 4 hours of it so I took it easy for the first hour (5hrs total - like the manual says) but then had 50mph out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts