SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Earlier this evening, I was checking out my new '17 Spark 900HO 3-seater when I noticed that it has just one drain plug. There is another "tube" on the other side of the nozzle that looks like it should have one, too, but it doesn't. Did I lose a plug, or is there only supposed to be one?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hello.

Earlier this evening, I was checking out my new '17 Spark 900HO 3-seater when I noticed that it has just one drain plug. There is another "tube" on the other side of the nozzle that looks like it should have one, too, but it doesn't. Did I lose a plug, or is there only supposed to be one?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Time to read your operter guide

But anyway
looking from the back the left side is the flush port and the right side is bung put in before riding and out after

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information.

FWIW, I did read the Owner's Manual -- that's how I learned about the Sport mode, IBR, and the 5-hour break-in time. It's also where I learned how to fix my steering, which was off to the left quite a bit until I adjusted it.

One section of the manual says to tighten the drain plug before every ride, and on another page, there is a diagram of the the plug. The reason I posted the question is that I noticed a similar port on the left side of the jet. I couldn't find anything in the manual, so I did a search. I found lots of information about Sea Doo "drain plugs" (<--plural), but I could not find anything about the number of plugs on a Spark. Even though the manual says "plug" and shows one plug, I just wanted to be sure. I've been a snowmobiler for almost 40 years, but this is my first PWC. I'll try to ask better questions in the future.

Thanks again,
Dave

·
Registered
165 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts