SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several have commented that my wifes Spark looks like a cop car . Some dude with a pretty sweet camara was bird watching and snapped some pics of us blasting up the river . He emailed them to me today .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Hahahaha.. Im from buena vista. My sister works for the PD in Leadville. My mom owns a restaurant in buena vista. Small world. I want to put a race on at twin lakes lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hahahaha.. Im from buena vista. My sister works for the PD in Leadville. My mom owns a restaurant in buena vista. Small world. I want to put a race on at twin lakes lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Crazy, small world indeed! I'll be there if you ever do put on a race there.
Sent ya a PM.

Yep, my phone sent this...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking good!

so this is some random guy that took the pics? What a nice fellow.
He was actually in charge of the park dept who inspected the condition of the parks for repairs and cleanup. He was out birdwatching with his daughter when he saw some crazy stuff happening in the water so he snapped some pics. This was my first time riding with the sponsons off and it seems the spark can do things most people around here dont see pwc do. Sponsons really are a fun killer.

·
Registered
437 Posts
In that case taking a pic was the right thing to do he did spot something crazy ;)

But thats great how you got a hold of the pictures. And yes shes crazy with them off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts