SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am putting a deposit on a new spark 3 up HO. For the same price the dealer is offering original sea-doo move 1 trailer, black painted, or a MaxiRoule Jetmaster 1500, galvanized. He says that the jetmaster can cary more weight (a larger sea-doo) if I want in the future. The good is that Jetmaster is fully manufactured in Canada (no China parts etc..) and is galvanized. The bad: it does not look that sharp and it weighs 100 pounds more.
Which trailer would you go with?

·
Registered
516 Posts
I had an easy hauler and I just bought a second spark and got the seadoo trailer. Using both I have no comment for either. They both do what they are meant to do. I have no complaints with either. I've never seen a jetmaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On another note, since the original spark trailer is only 230 lbs, has anyone tried to put spark in water (or take it out) by manually pushing/pulling the trailer? Would be interesting if this is possible for situations where you can't drive up the vehicle to the water.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i use a boat trailer which is 6 M long or about 20 foot long for you Americans :)
its great.. at boat ramps the ski just slides off and you loose it unless you leave the winch cable on and just floats in the water.
i had a 3M trailer, i could not get it deep enough with out getting the ute into the salt water ,will rust out the car springs, no good !
bit of a overkill but hey bettter be safe then sorry!

·
Registered
38 Posts
On another note, since the original spark trailer is only 230 lbs, has anyone tried to put spark in water (or take it out) by manually pushing/pulling the trailer? Would be interesting if this is possible for situations where you can't drive up the vehicle to the water.
With how slipper it can get at the launch, this doesn't sound too fun haha. But I move mine around manually all the time up and down the driveway with ease. I have a karavan trailer. As for your original question, I don't see them making much of a difference, if you look to be able to manually move it around the driveway or whenever, go with the lighter trailer I suppose.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the end I got the jetmaster 1500. It is a very nice trailer. Galvanized, nice big tires when compared to stock, so it has a better ground clearance for trailering and it has a handle on the tongue to pick it up. Very happy with it.
And you are right, I wouldn't try to lunch the spark by pushing the trailer by hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts