SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided to replace my Yamaha Wave Venture 700 with a new Spark. I was very hesitant due to the plastic construction. I'm really hoping I don't regret this purchase as my Wave Venture is 20 years old and still looks **** near brand-new and has never had an issue.

I read a lot of posts about handlebars and hulls breaking and it really has me worried. I will mostly be doing river riding with the occasional trip to the ocean. I ended up getting the 90 hp two up base model. What are the first mods that you guys recommend? I can't leave things stock so give me your suggestions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you got IBR, the VTS is pretty fun and easy to install. I can't give you any longevity assurance because I only have 15 hours on mine, but I haven't been able to break it yet :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just remember, as with any product forum, the small percentage of people that break something post something. The overwhelming majority that love their purchase and have no problems, never even look at forums. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just remember, as with any product forum, the small percentage of people that break something post something. The overwhelming majority that love their purchase and have no problems, never even look at forums. :)
This is very true indeed. I did not go with IBR as I was trying to keep cost down. I was going to get the 60 hp and just do the tuning software but they did not have one available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.