SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From under the unit, looking through the pump grate, I can see a small piece of wood (the size of a macaroni) lodged between the nearest impeller blade and the wear ring.

I just can't get enough leverage with a long screwdriver to get it out.

I tried removing the three bolts that hold the pump grate - they turn but they don't loosen. I'm assuming there are nuts on the other side.

Does the pump grate not come off easily?? Do I have to go through the same process as though I was replacing the wear ring to get to this little piece of wood?

Thanks in advance for the help. Oh yeah, I have 1hr 50min on the machine. Haha #badluck

Tony

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind. I found the answer elsewhere on the forum. I guess I'm doing the wear ring replacement process.

·
Registered
167 Posts
My intake grate broke and I had to replace it last year... It was nearly a half day job...top has to come off , and it's a real b itch to get to those nuts .

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
My intake grate broke and I had to replace it last year... It was nearly a half day job...top has to come off , and it's a real b itch to get to those nuts .
Was it just you doing the whole job or did you have someone else help out as well?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts