SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading about and seeing images of plasti dip on here, I want to black out portions of my new Spark (which is already in the shop a week after I had to replace the wear ring, ugh). I know I can get the white side panels and handlebar cover, but what about the seat? Is this a dumb question? I've never used plasti dip before but I've read a few things on the internet where it says you can dip vinyl. I just want to make sure I won't ruin anything.

·
Administrator
75 Posts
I feel like it will not stick or will peel off very easy on a cushion part of the seat. I did my rims last month and love the stuff but think it will not work on "compacting and contracting" stuff but I could be wrong.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Plasti dip it an awesome product. I did my car rims 2 years ago and it's still perfect. People do their entire cars very thick so it peels off easy. But on a cushion that flexes and has a person's weight sliding around on itc will come off probably instantly. You can go on hydro turf website and design your own seat with multiple colors and high grip materials. That will be the way to go if you want a new seat cover

1 - 5 of 5 Posts