SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

Proper bunk placement

12K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  JeffinWesternWA 
#1 ·
Hello all
Does anyone actually know where a trailers bunks are suposed to go on the sparks hull?
One of my bunks from my karavan trailer(which is adjustable) is in a slot to the left of the pump and the other bunk is directly against one of the hulls protruding right side ridges. I guess I'm wondering if the trailers bunks should rest on the outside of the hulls ridges or inside of them?

Thanks in advance!

#13 ·
i believe i have the same trailer as well. i am concerned as the part of the carpeted wood that the spark sits on is the side(thin) part of the wood and not the face (wide) part of the wood.
wouldnt having the ski sit on the wide part be more beneficial for the ski for weight/stress displacements?
I guess that being ties down properly should prevent itfrom bouncing thus inducing force/stress crack. but still would like to minimize the posibility

also the dealer did the same to me before i put it in the water already had scratches in the bottom likely from jumping around on the trailer with out staraps..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.