SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m new to the site and I’ve never owned a pwc just fishing boats and a sailboat.
I’m looking for a boat to explore and fish on the rivers and lakes here in northern manitoba. There are rapids, small rivers and open water with probably 4 foot waves. Ive taken a kayak down some of these rapids and it seems like it would be possable on a jet ski but there are a lot of rocks and some shallow parts.
How slow will a spark plane and how shallow can you drive it ? I weight 200 pounds
Can you skip over logs or beaver dams ?
Can the hull slide over the occasional rock ?
How does the spark function in rapids ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ride rivers here in Idaho with mine all the time. I weigh 230 and rapids are not a problem, you can sit right in the middle of one and give enough throttle to just sit there if you want to. In fact, If I couldn't ride rapids, I wouldn't own one. These hulls are pretty durable, not like fiberglass. You will scratch it, ding it, even dent it as well and keep on going. I occasionally rock the bottom of mine and have never had a problem. Now if you rock the ride plate hard enough you can break it, easily replaceable though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts