SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used my $89.00 boarding step today for the first time, now it just lays there. Is it supposed to go back up like it was before I used it? Also, my seadoo decal flew off the left side today. Everything else sticking fine. 10 hours on it and we are having some fun. Love my Spark. 2up 90HP Vanilla

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I used my $89.00 boarding step today for the first time, now it just lays there. Is it supposed to go back up like it was before I used it? Also, my seadoo decal flew off the left side today. Everything else sticking fine. 10 hours on it and we are having some fun. Love my Spark. 2up 90HP Vanilla
One of my Seadoo stickets blew off too.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Too bad that things are being a bit finicky for you there. At least its nothing to do with the actual running of the Spark. Its most cosmetic or inconvenient. Have you figured out the boarding step yet?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Too bad that things are being a bit finicky for you there. At least its nothing to do with the actual running of the Spark. Its most cosmetic or inconvenient. Have you figured out the boarding step yet?
If dealer installed, I thik you've got a year warranty on it - longer if it's got a bulletin to replace, if you pruch'd as an accessory and installed yourself, the warranty is 90 days but, if it's defective and you used it properly (see manual) you should be able to exchange it for a freebie. My dealers been REAL GOOD about lil stuff like that so far (LH access panel, side bumpers adhesive, yada)..:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts