SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys do you think the red cooper anchor would hold my seadoo spark? Reason I'd like the red one is do to its size. (Spark owners are limited to storage space)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
The red seems undersized to me. I've got the medium size blue Cooper Anchor and it fits perfect in the front storage bin. I use 3 feet of galvanized chain and about 10ft of rope and it performs very well. The chain/rope wraps around the anchor pretty neatly and only takes up about 1/3 of the storage bin area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The red seems undersized to me. I've got the medium size blue Cooper Anchor and it fits perfect in the front storage bin. I use 3 feet of galvanized chain and about 10ft of rope and it performs very well. The chain/rope wraps around the anchor pretty neatly and only takes up about 1/3 of the storage bin area.
How many inches long is it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I went to home depot and had them cut galvanized to length. It's more flexible than the vinyl coated stuff, so its wraps around the anchor itself for storage. Stainless steel is best if you plan on using it in salt water often.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to home depot and had them cut galvanized to length. It's more flexible than the vinyl coated stuff, so its wraps around the anchor itself for storage. Stainless steel is best if you plan on using it in salt water often.
Yes most of my rides are salt water. How much for some stainless steel? So that's best for salt water? I thought galvanized was best no?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a pic of your setup ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts