SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been discussed but I wanted to share what I have learned. I brought my Spark to the custom sign shop that did the registration numbers for my boat(fiberglass hull). They said that the regular vinyl letters would not stick to the hull due to the oil residue from the molding process. He showed me how the stickers would not stick after time with sun, water and wind. I appreciated his honesty. Went to another sign shop and they said the same thing. This store recommended me to a fellow in King NC that does custom graphics for dirtbikes and atvs.

He explained the oil residue in making the plastic parts is the same as the dirtbikes and atvs. He uses a highly adhesive material (still removable with high heat ie heat gun) and has uv protection. He had me send him my favorite font selection (batman forever font) and color choices and he came up with several designs to choose from. I would highly recommend him for your numbers. He charged $25. I live local but he said he would charge around $5 for shipping. Give me a call and see what he can do for you.

Fireblade Graphics & Signs
[email protected]
336-978-0241

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
They gave me some numbers when I bought mine. I however have a vinyl machine and several different qualities of vinyl. I'm going to take some small cuts from them all with me this weekend and see how they hold up. If I can't get any to work I'll just use the ones they gave me.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Those numbers look good. If I do not go with the graphics with numbers then I will probably use the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts