SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My registration numbers stay on but the yearly registration sticker comes off when it gets wet
I tried putting clear tape on it but it still doesn't work
Any suggestions

·
Registered
516 Posts
My dealer contacts a decal company because normal stickers don't stick to the Sparks material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
The seadoo number kit for the sparks comes with blank white sheets of adhesive that is made of the same stuff as the numbers. Cut out a square the size of your reg sticker, and stick the reg stickers to that.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't know if Colorado has better registration sticker's or the use of rubbing alcohol before applying, but my stickers stay just fine.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
My dealer contacts a decal company because normal stickers don't stick to the Sparks material

That's the best thing to do.
Being involved in the automotive community and seeing how well vinyl holds up in all weather conditions, it's a sure fire way to go about this on the spark and any PWC

·
Registered
319 Posts
I didnt have any trouble with the state decal sticking but the plastic needs to be cleaned with plastic safe brake clean or alcohol to get the oils off it first otherwise they will slide right on off.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I had mine made at a local decal shop. When I told him the material of the spark he knew exactly what to make the decals out of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts