SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about picking one of these up and am interested in seeing if anyone has purchased this yet and what they think about it.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ended up getting one and installed it yesterday, will be testing out on the water today. Out of the water it was not too much louder but definetly a deeper throatier tone. Btw it is the free flow for the 3up.

Stock:
IMG_4814 by kramqvist, on Flickr

Riva Free Flow:

IMG_4813 by kramqvist, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have to tune the ecu for the exhaust?
I was told by Riva it wasn't necessary due to the stock ecu being able to make the adjustments on its own. Also the free flow exhaust only eliminates the rear resonators.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doesn't RIVA do a cold air intake as well?
I am not sure if it has been released yet, their closed today but I will give my guy over there a call tomorrow to try and get a list for their full range of spark products.

·
Registered
437 Posts
If you do that you might as well look in to getting a K&N filter and never buy another filter ever again.

Haven't seen the intake kit from riva just yet but knowing them it should be in the pipeline.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I removed the spark arrestor from the intake manifold, nothing major just a little trick.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Free flow exits on the existing exhaust connection (2up and 3 Up). Rear Kit exits the back of the hull, 2up models only (requires new hole), R&D high flow is just another brand/style of the free flow.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Free flow exhaust sound louder while riding? I like how the turbo one on you tube sounds.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Free flow exhaust sound louder while riding? I like how the turbo one on you tube sounds.
Yeah it's definitely louder while riding and especially at idle, in my opinion it's how the spark is meant to sound, aggressive while not overbearingly loud.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I removed the spark arrestor from the intake manifold, nothing major just a little trick.

Was it easy to install the solas impeller? I am thinking about getting one for my 60? Would you choose the impeller over the exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont have the impeller on mine yet, it is coming in next week. I installed one on a friends spark and it was pretty easy, were going to be doing runs of mine vs the impeller to see the actual gains. I like the way the exhaust makes the ski sound and it sets it apart from most of the other ones but the impeller is going to be much more of a performance adder.

Was it easy to install the solas impeller? I am thinking about getting one for my 60? Would you choose the impeller over the exhaust?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I dont have the impeller on mine yet, it is coming in next week. I installed one on a friends spark and it was pretty easy, were going to be doing runs of mine vs the impeller to see the actual gains. I like the way the exhaust makes the ski sound and it sets it apart from most of the other ones but the impeller is going to be much more of a performance adder.

Getting my impeller in tomorrow.. When dose yours come in? Feel free to send me your number will set a time to install them together

1 - 20 of 26 Posts