SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the small Sea Doo Spark is too tiny to ride in rough waters. If the lake is smooth, it is a lot of fun, and it gets me up to 48 miles per hour.

However, any choppiness at all and it is a beating to ride. I wish I had the bigger, heavier version.

Also, the throttle hurts my hand after awhile. I would prefer the motorcycle grip throttle to that little stubby snowmobile style throttle.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yep the spark was designed for smooth water playing as advertised. Even the 3 seater is to light to cut into the waves in open chop. If thats a big issue Id trade in for a cruiser as the excessive weight makes them much more stable for those who just want to ride straight and fast in the heavy stuff. Sparks are the dirt bikes of watercraft which makes them so manuverable and capable of tricks. Everything else is just a cruiser or drag machine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think the small Sea Doo Spark is too tiny to ride in rough waters. If the lake is smooth, it is a lot of fun, and it gets me up to 48 miles per hour.

However, any choppiness at all and it is a beating to ride. I wish I had the bigger, heavier version.

Also, the throttle hurts my hand after awhile. I would prefer the motorcycle grip throttle to that little stubby snowmobile style throttle.
Obviously you don't like it if you really own one, do you want to sell it?

·
Registered
196 Posts

add 2016 grips if you dont have them already, and i have done spark in chopping water 3-4ft swell its not so fun at first when trying to ride above 24mph but its life. So i cannot complain, enjoy it and keep riding those heavy waves you will find the wave to overcome:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
add 2016 grips if you dont have them already, and i have done spark in chopping water 3-4ft swell its not so fun at first when trying to ride above 24mph but its life. So i cannot complain, enjoy it and keep riding those heavy waves you will find the wave to overcome:D
I have both a kwasaik ultra lx and an fxho. my son on his spark will still be dry in intracoastal with 20knt winds, and I am soaked on either of the others before I get out of the no wake zone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts