SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Safety Kit Storage Area Cover

Hey there,

Brand new Sea-doo Spark owner here, just took it out yesterday for the first time, and it was a blast.

On our way home, somehow the white cover that goes on where the safety kit is stored must have come off, as when we arrived at home, it wasn't on the unit. I swear it was secured, so, I'm not sure what happened.

Has anyone else had this happen, and how much is this going to cost me to replace?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
$89 on the site

I lost mine in the surf but lucky found it because I stuck some form on it so it would float since then made a small hole in both and put a zip tie so it can come out but not lost

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I re-traced my path this morning, and what do you know, there it is on the side of the road on the Golden Ears bridge. Ran out onto the roadway and got it, but it had been run over, so unfortunately, I got a replace it. Used the ski once, and its already cost me $117 ( Canada )......

·
Registered
247 Posts
I re-traced my path this morning, and what do you know, there it is on the side of the road on the Golden Ears bridge. Ran out onto the roadway and got it, but it had been run over, so unfortunately, I got a replace it. Used the ski once, and its already cost me $117 ( Canada )......
If you make sure you line up the 2 upper tabs and Push it in firmly it will not come off. Sometimes people put keys in the canister and take the cover off to go to the car and Never remember to put the cover back ON? Almost happened to me a couple times But always check the Ski before you drive off!

·
Registered
92 Posts
It comes off really easy when rolling it over. It happened to me twice this weekend. It is neutral in salt water but the front cover is not it sunk to the bottom when my cousin jumped a large wake and his gator aid smacked it open(it was unlatched). Out of $75 but a lesson learned

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's why I bought a cover, I leave my water shoes, knee pads, etc on my spark under the cover.

I learned the hard way on my seadoo speedster your seats can fly off and it's a $300 lesson. Just trailer it with cover on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts