SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

Saturday morning ride

2663 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Sprato
Anybody in the Naples area want to go out for a Saturday morning ride
Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Let me know where you are launching from.....I may be out with my Ultra 250x
These posts make me sad haha. I used to live in Naples. Miss it. If was down there man id gladly meet up. Where do you launch from?
I usually Launch from Wiggins Pass ramp or go up thru Bonita and Launch at the Lover's Key Boat ramp in Lee County. I have launched from East Naples in the past ( they finally made it bigger ), as well as the Downtown Park ramp near the city Dock, just have to have a pocket full of Quarters to launch there.
These posts make me sad haha. I used to live in Naples. Miss it. If was down there man id gladly meet up. Where do you launch from?
It might be time to go back :D
It might be time to go back :D
Man!! I want to soo bad. Me and my girlfriend have been entertaining it the last few months. When i was there it was tough to find work. We told ourselves if we can find decent jobs in our fields we are there man.
I usually Launch from Wiggins Pass ramp or go up thru Bonita and Launch at the Lover's Key Boat ramp in Lee County. I have launched from East Naples in the past ( they finally made it bigger ), as well as the Downtown Park ramp near the city Dock, just have to have a pocket full of Quarters to launch there.
Familiar with all these places. Unfortunately when i lived i didnt own any watercraft. Wish i took advantage. We are aiming to come back soon hopefully.
Cocohatchee ramp at wiggins pass you want to go

What time do you drop in...I live in lauderdale but, it would be cool to travel to diffrent places to ride as long as it is not 2 hrs away.
About an hour and 45 from lauderdale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.