110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the Naples area want to go out for a Saturday morning ride
Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
These posts make me sad haha. I used to live in Naples. Miss it. If was down there man id gladly meet up. Where do you launch from?

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
I usually Launch from Wiggins Pass ramp or go up thru Bonita and Launch at the Lover's Key Boat ramp in Lee County. I have launched from East Naples in the past ( they finally made it bigger ), as well as the Downtown Park ramp near the city Dock, just have to have a pocket full of Quarters to launch there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I usually Launch from Wiggins Pass ramp or go up thru Bonita and Launch at the Lover's Key Boat ramp in Lee County. I have launched from East Naples in the past ( they finally made it bigger ), as well as the Downtown Park ramp near the city Dock, just have to have a pocket full of Quarters to launch there.
Familiar with all these places. Unfortunately when i lived i didnt own any watercraft. Wish i took advantage. We are aiming to come back soon hopefully.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
What time do you drop in...I live in lauderdale but, it would be cool to travel to diffrent places to ride as long as it is not 2 hrs away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts