SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sort of availability are you getting with the Spark?

Seems like they are selling very well. Is there a stock shortage?

·
Registered
8 Posts
A couple of weeks ago when I asked my loca dealer for a quote they only had one 3up in stock . (black and white) I guess ...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
A couple of weeks ago when I asked my loca dealer for a quote they only had one 3up in stock . (black and white) I guess ...
did they mention anything about the 2up models and when exactly people can expect to take delivery of both 2 and 3up models?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I search local listings I do see some for sale but not sure if those are actually in stock or just ads.

Guess I should just call and ask.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
When I search local listings I do see some for sale but not sure if those are actually in stock or just ads.

Guess I should just call and ask.
It's always best to call in. Some just list them to show they can get you it along with specific things. Just a way to generate leads for sales.

Let us know when you're able to track one down.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I feel like at this time of year the Sparks shouldn't be flying off the shelf. It is not exactly bathing suit season. I bet that if a dealer sells the Spark they should have one in stock.

Let us know when you figure out what the deal is :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I feel like at this time of year the Sparks shouldn't be flying off the shelf. It is not exactly bathing suit season. I bet that if a dealer sells the Spark they should have one in stock.

Let us know when you figure out what the deal is :)
that does depend where you live, if in the south, it's always nice to hit the water in a PWC :D
where are you from?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Best way is to contact Sea-Doo to get a list of dealers in your area and call around.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im hoping that around christmas time it'll slow down and stock levels will be better.

I'm not looking to buy right now anyways.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it'll be tough to get a lower price because of the already low price

I just want to avoid having to wait so long.

Might as well wait until stock levels are normal.

·
Registered
337 Posts
were do you live that makes you so anxious to hop onto a spark? Not for anything but even Cali and Florida are relatively chilly this time of year. Nothing like what we get up in the NorEast but its still not weather you want to be flying across the water in...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
were do you live that makes you so anxious to hop onto a spark? Not for anything but even Cali and Florida are relatively chilly this time of year. Nothing like what we get up in the NorEast but its still not weather you want to be flying across the water in...
Not only would the overall temperature be cold but the water will be colder, anyone who goes out into that is crazy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ive been looking for several weeks for a 2 seater HO in any color and every dealer I contacted just had the 60hp in stock which just dont sell very well and sit there taking up space. One dealer told me today he could get exactly what I wanted in seven months just in time for winter.LOL Maybe I am missing something but since all parts are just a simple bolt on and ecu remap which could be done in minutes wouldnt it make sense to deliver a base hull model with no options and build on the spot with easily deliverable parts ? That way you could get what you wanted with one or 2 phone calls to your local dealer and be on the water in just a few days. Even the dealer would be happy because now you just freed up a lot of floor space with just one machine instead of 3 or 4 versions of the same thing.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Ive been looking for several weeks for a 2 seater HO in any color and every dealer I contacted just had the 60hp in stock which just dont sell very well and sit there taking up space. One dealer told me today he could get exactly what I wanted in seven months just in time for winter.LOL Maybe I am missing something but since all parts are just a simple bolt on and ecu remap which could be done in minutes wouldnt it make sense to deliver a base hull model with no options and build on the spot with easily deliverable parts ? That way you could get what you wanted with one or 2 phone calls to your local dealer and be on the water in just a few days. Even the dealer would be happy because now you just freed up a lot of floor space with just one machine instead of 3 or 4 versions of the same thing.
why don't you just get the 60hp and put the vtech tune and bump it up to 109hp?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Does the vtech have a map for say 100hp or the stock 90hp. Im not sure I want to push reliabilty to the limit.
You wouldn't be pushing the limit at all. VTECH.SE has pushed this motor to 9900 rpm and at 20 pounds of boost and still have no blown the engine.

Yep, my phone sent this...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts