SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
and then there's always the option of getting something custom done which wouldn't cost too much, worth it if you want to be unique.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm glad to hear that there are plain color options. I thought that it was just going to be pink or abstract decals. I'll probably go with the yellow version. I'd look into custom stuff but I bet it would be more expensive than I am willing to pay for. How much do you think a custom paint job on the Seadoo Spark would cost?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm glad to hear that there are plain color options. I thought that it was just going to be pink or abstract decals. I'll probably go with the yellow version. I'd look into custom stuff but I bet it would be more expensive than I am willing to pay for. How much do you think a custom paint job on the Seadoo Spark would cost?
I was also worried about that, but I guess when they marketed the different color scheme's they had to show all the cool colors and leave the plain ones out of sight, since people sort of know to expect it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not yet. I'll choose the color first and see how I like it

If I get bored I'll try out different vinyl packs.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I wonder how plasti dip would hold up in the water. Not even for the bottom of the hull, I'm thinking of spraying the coloured bits black considering seadoo didn't give us the option!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Might be good if they show us some sort of torture test on this just to give us an idea on what it can take so we know what to expect.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts