SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
That was freakin awesome. How did it feel? Were you nervous? Two hull cracks reported. Ya gotta let me know next time you head out.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Cool to see more and more of these first person videos showing up on our forum and online generally. It shows how fun the Spark can be, but nothing beats actually being out there and riding yourself.

If only it were a bit warmer here in Canada. Things still haven't hit full summer mode. Its mostly spring temperatures.

Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Serpent: It felt pretty strong, I was a little nervous on some of the harder landings but no problems with the hull as of now.

Seaking: Yeah I used a go pro, it isnt the latest model but in my opinion the video quality is good enough for what I use it for.

Neptune: The spark is a blast I am very happy with it so far. I would say the video didn't quite do justice for how rough it actually was in a few areas. Hopefully youll get warmer weather soon and get to take it out, its been around 80 degrees + here for months haha

Reactions: BTMG

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the head strap mount for it, works well but would like a way to mount it onto the ski itself

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So awesome. We were out by haulover sandbar then the ocean this weekend
Nice! Haulover is always a good time, I know a few other guys down here with sparks we gotta get a big group out there soon

·
Registered
916 Posts
airn890 head to the meet up section of the message board. there is a south florida (pretty much miami) group chatting over there. I was at haulover fri, sun, mon this past week :p

wakeskatr - nice. I was thinking you had the grey/licorice spark from your profile pic not the white one. were you out near haulover ( beach side) monday ? i saw two people on the white spark and waved to them. i was out with my friend on my yellow one. did you get the wrist watch tan line? i did and after that decided to put my watch around the neck cord of my cell phone dry case. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Cool to see more and more of these first person videos showing up on our forum and online generally. It shows how fun the Spark can be, but nothing beats actually being out there and riding yourself.

If only it were a bit warmer here in Canada. Things still haven't hit full summer mode. Its mostly spring temperatures.

Thanks for posting.
I've been bombing around Hamilton Harbour for 2 weeks now....only wore a wetsuit on the last run. Haven't ventured into Lake Ontario yet though.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
airn890 head to the meet up section of the message board. there is a south florida (pretty much miami) group chatting over there. I was at haulover fri, sun, mon this past week :p

wakeskatr - nice. I was thinking you had the grey/licorice spark from your profile pic not the white one. were you out near haulover ( beach side) monday ? i saw two people on the white spark and waved to them. i was out with my friend on my yellow one. did you get the wrist watch tan line? i did and after that decided to put my watch around the neck cord of my cell phone dry case. :)
Yepp I have the white one but I plasti dipped all the white parts to flat O.D. green, looks much better in my opinion. I was out sunday but that was it, hoping to make it out this weekend

1 - 15 of 15 Posts