SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm having an issue here and I'm honestly stumped as to what to do. I recently purchased a 2016 spark 3up with under 20 hours on it. I probably have put about 10 hours on it and I'm loving it but I have one issue. The last time I was out while I was riding my display shut off and never come back on. The ski starts fine and works well, but no display, cant access sport mode of view gas..etc... It does not beep when I put the key in but it does start with the key. Checked all the fuses I know of in the access panel, everythings good. Help??

·
Registered
1 Posts
friend, from the port side you must remove the lid by which you accessed the fuses, look good and you will find 2 cables with large plugs, probably one of these is not connected, I suggest unplugging both and then reconnecting them.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) Plus mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I'm having an issue here and I'm honestly stumped as to what to do. I recently purchased a 2016 spark 3up with under 20 hours on it. I probably have put about 10 hours on it and I'm loving it but I have one issue. The last time I was out while I was riding my display shut off and never come back on. The ski starts fine and works well, but no display, cant access sport mode of view gas..etc... It does not beep when I put the key in but it does start with the key. Checked all the fuses I know of in the access panel, everythings good. Help??
I'm having the same issue, did you ever fix this or find out what or why it happened?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts