SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone so I recently bought my first Jetski and it would ride fine for the first couple of days then after a while it said the oil was low so I changed the oil and it was running fine but was only going a max speed of about 15mph then after running it for a bit it went back to normal but about an hour later it said low oil again and cut on to limp mode. I opened the little battery cover to look inside and it had a lot of this milky color stuff. I thought it was oil mixed with water in the hull but I’m not sure. It’ll still start but won’t go above 5mph. Just want to see if anyone might know the issue before taking it to a dealership. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you buy brand new that would be under warranty? Shouldn’t have to change oil for first year or 50 hours.... that’s not good at all I’d have it right back at dealer demand a brand new unit. I have 2020 Trixx fully worked all accessories and love it. No issues at all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you buy brand new that would be under warranty? Shouldn’t have to change oil for first year or 50 hours.... that’s not good at all I’d have it right back at dealer demand a brand new unit. I have 2020 Trixx fully worked all accessories and love it. No issues at all.
sorry I didn’t make that clear but I bought it used.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It’s ok but definitely not a normal issue would get that fixed ASAP. You could have a seal issue did you check your oil level? And is it mixing with water? And I saw you mentioned it looked to have mixed in the bottom of the hull. Can you send any pics?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s ok but definitely not a normal issue would get that fixed ASAP. You could have a seal issue did you check your oil level? And is it mixing with water? And I saw you mentioned it looked to have mixed in the bottom of the hull. Can you send any pics?
Yeah it was low so I added more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts