SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a Seadoo spark. Ive done some extensive research and I'm quite familiar with the model and features, but I'm having an issue finding one that isn't insanely expensive. I did some research and it seems like the majority of dealers charge shipping/assembly fees, but there are some that don't. I am located in Ny and I would be willing to travel to NJ, CT, MA etc. Can anyone recommend a dealer that doesn't charge these fees? I am looking to get a 2015, 2UP, IBR and HO

The cheapest offer I got so far was on a 2015 pineapple yellow 2up, HO, convenience package and the OTD price came out to $6488. Is that a good deal? That does NOT include the trailer.

I'm looking to get a 2015 because it seems like most dealers are trying to move those, but it seems like I'm having a tough time finding one with IBR.

I'm starting to think if I can't find a 2UP with IBR I will probably just get the 60hp one since I can buy a tune(my friend already has the tune box so I'd just need to buy the credit)

Any dealer recommendations or insight would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good luck on your search but no matter what you'll love it

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm Located in Southwestern CT and purchased last year before the season started. I got a 2015 3UP at the End of May 2015 from Motorsports Nation in Plainfield, CT. Dealt with Vern. They rely on Volume so they price pretty well compared to everyone else in the fairfield ct and westcher NY counties. Thought it was pretty reasonable. Gave me a break on the Reg stickers and the cover as well

I got a 3up, Trailer, All fees and current model year for ~$7,900 out the door.

2015 3UP $6,399
Convenience Package $ 0
New Triton Trailer $ 600
Dealer Assembly Fee $ 250
Dealer Doc. Fee $ 150
Tax, Reg, Trlr Reg, etc. ~$520

·
Registered
8 Posts
The cheapest offer I got so far was on a 2015 pineapple yellow 2up, HO, convenience package and the OTD price came out to $6488. Is that a good deal? That does NOT include the trailer.
Not exactly your area, but that deal would be just a bit better than the deal I got at the end of August, 2015, in Columbus, OH; paid $6500 OTD (tax, title, everything) for a '15 2up HO orange with no accessories & got the 2-year warranty being offered, so in the deal you reference, them throwing in the convenience package would make it even better than what I got. Pretty decent, but if you definitely want iBR, I wouldn't settle for non-iBR just to save a few bucks.

I will be adding manual reverse at some point, but I don't care about not having iBR, so the deal I got was a no-brainer for me. Good luck, and you'll love the Spark, it's a blast!

·
Registered
37 Posts
2015 New 3Up IBR and Convenience Package in Licorice Color

Price: 6800
Tax (MI): 414
Doc Fees (Legally Required):100
License Fees (MI Registration): 19
5 Year Warranty: 700
TOTAL: $8,033.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts