SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I found it on their FB page...two separate posts, one saying they confirmed a 300hp model for Sea-Doos. Another post confirming the Spark-X that will have "Higher Horsepower...different seat and hydro turf. Steering column etc"

·
Registered
307 Posts
my dealer told me there is a 300 HP model of the RXP coming out in 2016

but he knew nothing about a new Spark.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hehe, a Spark with 300hp would just be a step backwards.

i really dont think it needs much more then 90hp... but yea with 140hp or something like that with the same motor then it would be ok, as long as it does not add more weight.

·
Registered
72 Posts
New colors, red, blue and green. New hand grips with a palmrest. and someone said an improved IBR

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nope, no new engine. Still, I like the color matched seats. FINALLY!

Looks like it costs less to get IBR and it is available with the 60HP model.

I wonder if they increased the fuel tank capacity?

Was hoping for a higher horsepower model but since there isn't - maybe I'll have to consider that turbo kit after all?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did you see that the 2016s come with a 5 year extended warranty as standard. Wish they did that for 2015 LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did you see that the 2016s come with a 5 year extended warranty as standard. Wish they did that for 2015 LOL
In all reality they probably did that knowing that this is a reliable ski..... Ive heard of many 14 sparks still going strong over 170 ish hrs later... And if all they changed was colors...... its the same ski...

Only issue ive had was it saying the fuel sensor is defective... (only at 12-13 hrs) but the issue fixed itself

1 - 20 of 20 Posts