SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey, this is awesome. Thanks for posting. Why did you decide to go with black? There are just so many fun color combinations that you could have chosen.
Good question. i would be tempted to go with one of the many color options instead of this as it would be my last resort.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey, this is awesome. Thanks for posting. Why did you decide to go with black? There are just so many fun color combinations that you could have chosen.
Wifey had the final say on the color. We had the choice of any of them locally, and they were prepping a Vanilla for us, and a Licorice was also being prepped at the same time. The Licorice had more "presence" sitting in the crate out in the back lot next to the other one. An executive decision was made :D All of the colors are cool, but that one works for us.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I used to live in Navarre....In Costa Verde...

I also have the same color spark...

Were thinking about heading down to destin next week and driving the sparks from the 331 bridge to that tiki bar on the water in navarre....just taking a nice intercoastal cruise for the day....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I used to live in Navarre....In Costa Verde...

I also have the same color spark...

Were thinking about heading down to destin next week and driving the sparks from the 331 bridge to that tiki bar on the water in navarre....just taking a nice intercoastal cruise for the day....
I will most likely be out there next weekend..that's where I lunch my skis.

·
Registered
15 Posts
First ride of the season. Little cold (-4°C). Ice just broke up enough on the pond to ride around. Messing around riding around the ice pans. Should have took my go pro with me, would have made some cool (literally) footage.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts