SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pretty sure I saw you riding last week at Colonial Beach coming out of the marina area. I was on vacation there right off of Shore Dr. near the marina and it was the first Spark I had seen in the wild. I didn't take my Sparks because I didn't want to have to take them out of the water each night and also worried about the saltwater corrosion. I did take my 89 Kawasaki JS440 and had a blast. Nice to finally see a Spark in the wild. 60hp or 90hp?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure I saw you riding last week at Colonial Beach coming out of the marina area. I was on vacation there right off of Shore Dr. near the marina and it was the first Spark I had seen in the wild. I didn't take my Sparks because I didn't want to have to take them out of the water each night and also worried about the saltwater corrosion. I did take my 89 Kawasaki JS440 and had a blast. Nice to finally see a Spark in the wild. 60hp or 90hp?

Nice man. If your ever back in the area give me a shout. I have the 90hp model. Cant get enough of the thing haha. Colonial Beach is a fun place to ride. Potomac can get a little rough down there is the only down side. What model do you have? I have not noticed any corrosion. I think from what ive been told its a salt and fresh mix there so the salt isnt as strong. But im still kind of a noob haha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will definitely give you a shout if I am back up in the area. I have a black 60hp spark and a pink 60hp spark. I was curious to see what model you had because it looked like it had a little bit more pick up than mine. You are probably correct about the amount of salt in the water on the Potomac.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Thanks dude! I had a blast that day. But then again its hard to not have a blast on this thing lol. The artist is called Madeon. Check him out.
You're welcome.

Haha, even my trip hauling my sea doo out to where i'm going to ride it gets me excited, knowing that you're about to have some fun on the water :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts