SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pretty sure I saw you riding last week at Colonial Beach coming out of the marina area. I was on vacation there right off of Shore Dr. near the marina and it was the first Spark I had seen in the wild. I didn't take my Sparks because I didn't want to have to take them out of the water each night and also worried about the saltwater corrosion. I did take my 89 Kawasaki JS440 and had a blast. Nice to finally see a Spark in the wild. 60hp or 90hp?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure I saw you riding last week at Colonial Beach coming out of the marina area. I was on vacation there right off of Shore Dr. near the marina and it was the first Spark I had seen in the wild. I didn't take my Sparks because I didn't want to have to take them out of the water each night and also worried about the saltwater corrosion. I did take my 89 Kawasaki JS440 and had a blast. Nice to finally see a Spark in the wild. 60hp or 90hp?

Nice man. If your ever back in the area give me a shout. I have the 90hp model. Cant get enough of the thing haha. Colonial Beach is a fun place to ride. Potomac can get a little rough down there is the only down side. What model do you have? I have not noticed any corrosion. I think from what ive been told its a salt and fresh mix there so the salt isnt as strong. But im still kind of a noob haha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will definitely give you a shout if I am back up in the area. I have a black 60hp spark and a pink 60hp spark. I was curious to see what model you had because it looked like it had a little bit more pick up than mine. You are probably correct about the amount of salt in the water on the Potomac.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.