SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Spark seat gets a little hard after 3-4 hours of riding.
Found out from Sarge707 about a seat cushion called Airhawk.
We bought the Airhawk2 for ours and they sure make a big difference.
The airhawk2 fits the 3Up seat and attaches with a stretch strap and does not move around.
$80.00 well spent

·
Registered
91 Posts
The Spark seat gets a little hard after 3-4 hours of riding.

Found out from Sarge707 about a seat cushion called Airhawk.

We bought the Airhawk2 for ours and they sure make a big difference.

The airhawk2 fits the 3Up seat and attaches with a stretch strap and does not move around.

$80.00 well spent

Do they have one for the 2up? And what's the link to the site you bought it from if possible? Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Airhawk-Medium-Cruiser-Pad-AH2MED/dp/B0041CG336/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403486832&sr=8-1&keywords=airhawk+2[/ame]

At first I bought the Airhawk Pillon which is 9" wide by 11" long and it didn,t do the trick?
So I returned it to Airhawk for a full refund Minus the $11 return shipping.

I will be trying the Airhawk 2 Medium Cruiser Tomorrow which is the link above and 14" by 14" but tapered in front. These are well known in the motorcycle circles for improving time on saddle without tailbone pain. Works BEST if only inflated about 20-25 %!!

Will let you know after I try it Tomorrow?

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I believe the Airhawk2 will work on the 2up as well but not positive. Airhawk.net for the research and then found the best price by checking eBay and Amazon. They are air adjustable so I think they will work for most any size rider.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered on on amazon. If it works out for me, I'll order a second for the pink one.
I think you will be surprised at the difference. Play with the air adjustment as the instructions will tell you.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I tried My Airhawk 2 Medium Cruiser 14" By 14" with the tapered front today.
Its about $90 with shipping at Amazon and you can return it within 60 Days to Airhawk Company for a Full Refund-You Pay return Shipping.

I went 2 hours of cruising down the river and after did about 30 Minutes of "Turn and Burn"
Circles and Figure Eights and Flying through Choppy water and My Rear Bumper (ASS) said keep going!!! Its Good.
The Airhawk 2 Medium Cruiser is the Most Popular Motorcycle one they sell.
It is ALL dependent on HOW Much air you put in it? Some will be fine with 25% and a 1/4 inch off the seat- I personally needed about 40% inflation and about 1/3 to 1/2 inch over the seat to keep my tailbone from hurting in Fast choppy water!!!
You have to play with the Amount of air you put in?
Its Much better than My Sheepskin and Foam I tried to use because it All comes down to the fact the Spark seat is Curved over the top with NO saddle Like the GTX or RTX seat.
Is it as good as the Full Size Sea Doo,s with the Comfy Seat? NO
But its a World of difference over the Stock Spark Seat!
Sea Doo NEEDS to Change the seat for Future Sales!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Airhawk 2 fits the seat well and makes a big difference when riding several hours. I do remove them when transporting to and from the lakes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rode today about 4 hours on a real choppy lake. Glad we had the Airhawk seats today.

·
Registered
247 Posts
The tendancy, At first, is to put in a little too Much air and you roll around like your on a beach ball? Once you experiment letting the right amount out you finally find the Sweet Spot, Shall we say?

Reactions: Off-road

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks you for your pictures. I agree, sparks need a softer seat. Which size fits best, Small (11x9), medium (14x14), or large (14x14.5)? I'm about 180 but more interested in which one fits the 3up model best. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts