Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this worth the trouble?
can i still do my wheelies?
yes i have seen the chart on greenhulk
asking for actual experience tho thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Interested in this as well. Have one on order just to have a spare impeller on hand if I need one fast and figured the factory impeller would cost as much.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've used it and it gives great power down low..."wheelies" are easily done. Making sure your wear ring is in good condition is also important for reducing cavitation, thus helping pop the Spark straight up. The impeller doesn't really increase top end much unless you bend it and have a v-tech tune, but the hook up is better along with acceleration up to the top speed.

Hopefully some others will pop in here and comment as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I installed a solas too better mid power and bigger jet wash out the back it also lowered RPM. Next is intake and exhaust. Tons of fun!!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks I have watched the video looks awesome! Just saving a little $$$ I have talked with Sparkie all good. Will order both soon!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
were can I purchase a solas, and what is it?

summer is here in melb Australia in a couple months so I want to have as much fun as the 260 rxpx boys have out in the water.

·
Registered
13 Posts
were can I purchase a solas, and what is it?

summer is here in melb Australia in a couple months so I want to have as much fun as the 260 rxpx boys have out in the water.
I just had mine arrive, ordered it from the Greenhulk forum store, took just under 2 weeks to get to melbourne.. if your going to order, get a new stainless wear ring to go with it.. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts