SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have just joined the page, I am picking my new Spark up on Sunday and can't wait !!

I'm based in Yorkshire in the UK

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome. Shoot some pics for use when you have it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats! I'm waiting for the 2015's but really excited too.

my Note2 sent this...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Glad to have you here. Its quite late in the season to be buying now. How much riding do you think you'll get in before you have to put the Spark away for the winter?

Cheers!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi All,

I have just joined the page, I am picking my new Spark up on Sunday and can't wait !!

I'm based in Yorkshire in the UK
Hello mate, I have had my Spark since March and I love it......I am based in good old Oxford England.

All I can say is its brill, I have been in the sea wave jumping in lakes generally pissing about and next year I am going to join the JRSA race series.

I am a bit of an old git and I can honestly say this ski has bought a new bit of Spark to my life....

Nuf said ....enjoy it mate, it's a real blast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello mate, I have had my Spark since March and I love it......I am based in good old Oxford England.

All I can say is its brill, I have been in the sea wave jumping in lakes generally pissing about and next year I am going to join the JRSA race series.

I am a bit of an old git and I can honestly say this ski has bought a new bit of Spark to my life....

Nuf said ....enjoy it mate, it's a real blast.

Hi

I'm looking into joining that too and I lived in Oxford for 5 yrs Headington and Thame

Took it out tonight WOW

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. I'm going to be purchasing the 2015 model spark and really cannot wait. I know its a shot in the dark but does any one know the range in nautical miles a full tank of fuel can get you? I don't mean full throttle either. Also if there are any ski owners near me , Dorset, let me know and maybe a ride out:)))

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts