SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome. Shoot some pics for use when you have it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi All,

I have just joined the page, I am picking my new Spark up on Sunday and can't wait !!

I'm based in Yorkshire in the UK
Hello mate, I have had my Spark since March and I love it......I am based in good old Oxford England.

All I can say is its brill, I have been in the sea wave jumping in lakes generally pissing about and next year I am going to join the JRSA race series.

I am a bit of an old git and I can honestly say this ski has bought a new bit of Spark to my life....

Nuf said ....enjoy it mate, it's a real blast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello mate, I have had my Spark since March and I love it......I am based in good old Oxford England.

All I can say is its brill, I have been in the sea wave jumping in lakes generally pissing about and next year I am going to join the JRSA race series.

I am a bit of an old git and I can honestly say this ski has bought a new bit of Spark to my life....

Nuf said ....enjoy it mate, it's a real blast.

Hi

I'm looking into joining that too and I lived in Oxford for 5 yrs Headington and Thame

Took it out tonight WOW

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. I'm going to be purchasing the 2015 model spark and really cannot wait. I know its a shot in the dark but does any one know the range in nautical miles a full tank of fuel can get you? I don't mean full throttle either. Also if there are any ski owners near me , Dorset, let me know and maybe a ride out:)))

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.