SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sea doo spark 2015 will not power up when pushing the start button or crank at all, the battery is new and has a full charge. I used a light test going from the battery to the fuse box the only fuse that does not have power is the acc. 10amp fuse and the fuse is good, but i think the acc does not turn on until the ski turns on . I have replace the start botton and the key mount out to see if that is the problem, I can crank the engine using just the cylnoid so no problem there. I did have a friend ride it and hit a sand bar. he come to a complete stop and flipped off the jet ski and it started after that but when I brought it back home and tried starting it a few days later it would not start so naturally I thought it was the battery so now I am thinking is there a kill switch somewhere that would need to be reset to start the sea-doo? Any ideas

·
Registered
16 Posts
There had been a problem with wiring harnesses that grounded out to the engine when the insulation wore through. The 2014 model was recalled for that. I would assume it was fixed for 2015, but you could check the wiring harnesses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.