SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i just bought a spark 60, up to 110.

i have a problem with the coolant. it comes out through the air vent. no light, the jet works well. but after 5-6 minutes of operation the jar is empty. an idea ?

if I fill the liquid and the jet does not start it does not empty.
Thanks you

sorry for my english i’m french …..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also occasionally when I'm sailing there's an "engine fault" light, the jet won't move forward. I cut and I put back and no more lights it’s ok

There are 110 hours

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello i just bought a spark 60, up to 110.

i have a problem with the coolant. it comes out through the air vent. no light, the jet works well. but after 5-6 minutes of operation the jar is empty. an idea ?

if I fill the liquid and the jet does not start it does not empty.
Thanks you

sorry for my english i’m french …..
There is a known issue with the water pump seals leaking-I usually have to top my coolant off after a long ride. Your situation sounds extreme-you may have a leak somewhere else. You should probably remove the central body and have a look around. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We the online Medicinal Shop we like to make it clear, we provide the best sales worldwide and very fast delivery. We provide next day over night drop off at your secured delivery address with no signature required. You don’t sign up for package and delivery is 100% secured and guaranteed, 100% money back if anything happen with package or package not deliver and with the help and confirmation from the delivery company we reship within 4 days or refund money back if you will not like to use our services.
Phone N0: +1(213) 214-0423

1 - 4 of 4 Posts