SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am awaiting delivery on my 2up Spark and wondered if anyone who already has one can tell me if they were able to fit an extra adult on your 2up? The pictures online seem to indicate it's very small. I realize it would be a tight fit but is it comfortable enough to fit two adults on the 2up. I would mostly be riding alone but it would be nice to take the misses out every now and again.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
289 Posts
I would be pretty disappointed if you couldn't actually it another person on the 2up Spark. I haven't heard any complaints about it yet so I think that is a good sign.

·
Registered
337 Posts
welcome aboard @seadoospark, whereabouts are you located, somewhere you can take advantage of the Spark year round?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@seaking thank you!
@BTMG I am in Brisbane, Australia so I should be able to ski two thirds of the year without it ever getting too cold. Have you got your spark? If so whats your personal review been thus far?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was out on the weekend and when backing in at the boat ramp I noticed a white two up cruise past with 2 adults on board, it didn't look cramped or anything, looked no different to any other 2up ski on the water..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was suppose to take one month which would mean this coming Friday but still no word from the stealership so not looking good.. This will be my first ski so I'm excited to get it asap. Think I have seen every Youtube spark video ever made!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yeah im sure people would be itching to get out on the water right after taking delivery, i know i would be the most impatient person in the world LOL

·
Registered
289 Posts
It was suppose to take one month which would mean this coming Friday but still no word from the stealership so not looking good.. This will be my first ski so I'm excited to get it asap. Think I have seen every Youtube spark video ever made!
Hopefully it isn't delayed by too much. I guess its warm almost all year round in Brisbane, but I'm sure you'd like to get out on the water while its at the height of your summer. It would suck if it gets delayed and starts to t urn to winter for you (summer for us in Canada though, woo hoo!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
the spark is my first ski and first ever pwc. im in 4 seasons in 1 day Melbourne.
got my tow bar fitted on valentines day morning then picked up my spark at 3pm then straight to the lake and put 15mins on it, im known to be the most inpatient person also.

you will have fun no doubt

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2up. I weigh 180 and my wife weighs 130. We have no problem fitting comfortably on the ski. Plus the 2up looks way sweeter!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts