SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am looking to put some floor mats on my spark 3 up. I've been looking at hydro turff , with all of the different options they have I was wondering if anyone has already installed floor mats on their spark. If so I'd appreciate it if you could post some pics of it. I'd like to see how they look on the ski itself . thanks for the help.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought the original Seadoo version of the mats. I had the dealer to install them but they came back off. So I glued them on with DAP Contact Cement which is what Hydro Turf recommends to use with their mats. I'm very pleased with these mats, very comfy. Although when these wear out, I'll buy the Hydro Turf mats due to they have better colors & styles to pick from.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
These look great. I like the style of them. Better than just plain black.

How long have you had them on there? I'm just curious if they have been on there very long. Long enough to make sure the adhesive is working and won't come off later.
lol....last week. Followed instructions as they are applied by pressure and let them sit for over 24 hours. For $100 it is a no brainer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts