SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished installing manual reverse on my spark and seems to be getting water inside my spark, does the ventur nozzle the one located above the pump can be a main issue? i place a water hose against it and water began to seep inside the hull? is this normal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had the same problem. I did the install and after discovering the leak returned to the dealer. They sealed the inside of the hull around the cable. Completely fixed the problem. The Dealer submitted a warranty claim to BRP. I haven't heard anything yet on that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can't see for sure through the Oil access panel but there is a fair amount of grey colored (assuming sealant) in the area where the reverse cable goes through the hull. I don't plan on removing the top anytime soon so can't say any more other than it was leaking out of the reverse cable when I took it back to the dealer.

Cheers!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Check the plastic line that goes to the bulge system hasn't drop down from where it should have a zip tie to the highest point at the back
Because if it drops down below water line if you get a
Vacuum in the line the water will drain in slowly when stopped and start to fill

All standard bulge systems are like this

You may see with a touch from oil cover of its up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Check the plastic line that goes to the bulge system hasn't drop down from where it should have a zip tie to the highest point at the back
Because if it drops down below water line if you get a
Vacuum in the line the water will drain in slowly when stopped and start to fill

All standard bulge systems are like this

You may see with a touch from oil cover of its up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what is the main reason for that hose? i know it connects to the drain hose, but is it to help vent when water is coming out of the hull?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.