SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone stuck their Spark in the back of a 6.5ft truck bed with any kind of luck? I've been trying to find pictures of a set up like that on the web, but can't find anything. I'm more curious than anything, since I've got mine on a trailer next to its Waverunner sister at the moment.

I'm thinking about buying an RV-like trailer for trips up to Lake Powell to avoid the extortion that is hotels in Page in the summer time. I've been trying to figure out a way to get two skis + the trailer to Utah from So. Cal. without 2 tow vehicles. The best I could come up with is to buy a toy hauler with a long enough garage for the Waverunner on a single trailer and the Spark in the back of the truck, which can either share the trailer once I'm there or just launch from the bed somehow. I don't think I'd be able to get both skis in the back of a toy hauler without some serious customization. I also don't think I'd want to get a commercial license to tow doubles in California. Does anyone have any enlightening thoughts on this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts