SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

Spark is having issues and need some advice.

11K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  adamsireii 
#1 ·
I purchased a 2015 seadoo spark last year that has about 30 hours on it. First time on the water the next summer it felt fine for about 100 yds and than dropped down to 30 mph and 5700 rpms and is sluggish off the start. No check engine light ir codes. Sport mode makes no difference on it. I thought it was maybe the fuel so I drained it and put new fuel with no luck. Had a new wear ring put on it and still no luck. I just ordered new spark plugs on it and hope this will fix it. I also took off jet pump and it looks like it's got the proper clearance and still looks brand new. When riding it slow if you lean back you can get a hint of gas smell, not normal exhaust but gas. Only thing dealership said was they could look at the impeller again. Don't want to pay$200 for nothing. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Curious if you ever found the problem? Exact same thing is happening to mine. Won’t go fast anymore and slow out of the hole. Feels like it’s bogging down
I changed out plugs coils and fuel pump and it fixed it. Not sure which one was the issue but figured if I had it apart I might as well do it all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.